[mythtv-users] nuvexport autodelete?

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Mon Apr 28 22:12:32 UTC 2008

What about making it so when you nuvexport a file, it does the same thing
that transcoding the file does:

1. Have an option to delete the original or to save it.
2. Put the nuvexported file (through an option) in the place of the original
recording so that the nuvexported file would show up in the recordings area.

This would basically allow you to use nuvexport in place of transcode
because it would delete the original and then it would also let you do
better transcodes by being able to use divx or xvid.

-Steve