[mythtv-users] Dual monitors solved

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Apr 30 15:58:41 UTC 2008

Misty P

> Or, the original poster could search the archives for the solution I
> posted
> less than one week ago for his *EXACT* problem, no ridiculous shutting
> down
> X required!  (Even works with XvMC!)
>
> (*NO*, I'm not willing to post it again.  Give a man a fish and you feed
> him
> for a day.  Teach a man to search, and you don't have to keep buying him
> fish!)
>
> (But I *will* give the url to search the archives...
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/ )

OK, I've been through the archives and I can't find what you're talking
about.  This is a pet project of mine; I am working on a true multi-myth
setup (multiple frontends running on a single box, all independent - not
sharing logins).  So far I have some basic functionality but nothing that
is usable.

--Yan

--
Windows is like a canary in a coal mine, it's the first thing to die on
your network.