[mythtv-users] iso playback no audio with mono track

Sebastien Astie sastie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 15:41:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

I use the internal player for playing all my dvd iso files, I just purchased
Thudercats Season 1.
This dvd has only mono audio tracks (English, French and Spanish).
When played using the internal player, no sound comes out when selecting any
of the 3 tracks.
When played with the latest mplayer from atrpms, the audio is there.
(I tried both playing from the DVD itself and the iso file)
I tried it on my 3 mythtv frontends, with the same problem, XBMC on Xbox 1
is playing it fine, Windows Media Center is playing it fine and my popcorn
hour A-100 has no problems playing it either.

Did anybody have the same or similar issue ?

I am using the latest 0.21-fixes, fedora 8 and the latest atrpms mplayer.

Thanks