[mythtv-users] Channel/Card specific user job

Doug Haber doug at fawnanddoug.com
Fri Aug 1 21:00:45 UTC 2008

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I'm using the script from here:
http://mvpmc.wikispaces.com/transcoding and I was hoping there might be a
built in MythTV friendly way to do this without writing any code.  In the
worst case I can do that check, but I was hoping to not have to modify the
script.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

p.s. In that worst case do you know what table has that info? I don't see
anywhere in the recorded table that shows the capture card that was used.