[mythtv-users] Binary packages for 0.20.2 for Xebian?

kanetse@gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 22:38:40 UTC 2008

> Naturally I'm having great difficulties in locating an 0.20.2 deb
> binary - but can easily find 0.20, or 0.21, or even 0.20.2 in
> different architectures which keep raising my hopes unnecessarily...

There should be binaries out there somewhere for Xebian, as I'm
running 0.20.2 on Xebian now.  However, I seem to recall that I
somehow managed to get my XBox upgraded to etch, so I just used normal
etch binaries.

However, most of the XBox/MythTV users just relied on someone to
compile the .deb files under Xebian/sarge.  Maybe check out this
thread:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/303879?search_string=0.20.2%20xebian;#303879

Anyway, I think the days of the MythTV on the XBox are numbered.  We
(as a community) had enough problems getting 0.20.2, and it appears
that 0.21 requires QT4... I don't know how difficult or easy it is to
install QT4 on Xebian; or if it's even possible.