[mythtv-users] Problems with secondary backend tuner

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 01:59:25 UTC 2008

ugh.  I have been messing with this all day and of course Murphy would
tell me that as soon as I post for help I would resolve the issue.
(at least I think)

I belive the issue was in myth-setup on the secondary backend the
first section for the IP of the local system.  The default is
localhost 127.0.0.1 but it really needed to be the external ip of the
secondary system.  After I put the external IP of that system in
everything showed up as expected.