[mythtv-users] OSX display size problem

Stephen Hocking stephen.hocking at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 04:16:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just compiled up the myth frontend for OSX, and for some reason
when I playback recordings (or live TV), the displayed video does not
expand to fill the screen. I have the GUI setup with a size of 0x0,
and I use the standard library with quartz-blit & linear rendering.
The machine is a Mac mini, bought new last Thursday. It's hooked up to
a 1280x1024 display. The GUI will fill the screen, but video plays
back as a 720x576 image (PAL), bordered by black on all sides. I have
tried a few different parameters and am a bit puzzled as to what to do
next.

    Stephen