[mythtv-users] lirc pvr-150 receiver vs serial transmitter

Klaubert Herr da Silveira klaubert at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 04:48:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm migrating my Myth box from Fedora 7 to Mythbuntu (8.04). If I
setup the IR receiver to use automatic (Mythbuntu Control Center)
Hauppauge remote control, the IR works. If I try to setup it together
with a serial (custom or not) IR transmitter, the transmitter works
but the hauppauge (i2c) stops to work. I already read the Mythbuntu
and see no help there. A setup the device used for transmitter to
/dev/lirc1 (as the /dev/lirc0 is by default to receiver).

Any idea of what make it stop to work?

Thanx in advance,

Klaubert