[mythtv-users] possible (really cheap) frontend?? will this work?

Gordon McCrae gordon.mccrae at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 3 09:42:51 UTC 2008

MediaMVP is a very minimal MythTV frontend (I have three I no longer use).

Biggest hit is having to keep everything in mpeg2 format, as the divx
workarounds don't scale well, also you don't get all the functionality
of MythTV.

I'm currently running Wyse V50 thin client (Via C3 1Ghz) quite happily.

Gordon