[mythtv-users] mythmusic and MySQL

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Mon Aug 4 01:09:05 UTC 2008

I'm seeing some sort of weirdness with my music collection.  Songs
appear 1 to 4 times.  I've wiped out all the mythmusic tables, reset the
version, and myth dutifully recreated all my music - again with the
duplicates.

There must be some SQL query that will a) find all duplicate titles and
b) print out the offending files as
Title - location

Could some SQL guru take a shot at that?

Thanks,

--Yan

--
  o__

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation