[mythtv-users] Adjusting picture levels on FX5200 TV out?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 03:11:08 UTC 2008

> So, is there some utility that could adjust the TV out settings of the
> '5200?  The cable between the '5200 S-Video output and the TV is an
> S-Video to composite video cable that came with the card (bought second
> hand).  I've even tried a second adapter cable with no change in
> picture quality.

Not sure if this is what you need but there is a nvidia-settings
(can't remember the exact name but that's close) utility which lets
you change stuff like that. The settings get saved to a config file
which I think you have to explicity load when X starts (eg by
including it in your .xsession file).

Regards,
Phill