[mythtv-users] Filter LiveTV channel lineup

Jason Weida jason.m.weida at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 03:15:01 UTC 2008

I have a slow frontend so I transcode HD waaaay down to be able to watch
it.  I can watch live SD, but with all the HD channels mixed in, channel
surfing is not fun...  Is there a way to retain the HD channels so I can
record from them and see them in the recording guide, but avoid them when
changing channels on live TV?  Myth is awesome, but there are so many
features, sometimes it's hard to know where to look for the one you want!
I'm sure it's in there...