[mythtv-users] choosing channel to record by definition?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Aug 4 19:00:32 UTC 2008

http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-12.html covers it.

>  but I might be wrong

Nope.

>  and I'm not in front of my myth box right now - and if
> I were I'd be too lazy to look for you.)

Yeah, and really you shouldn't be expected to do so.  :)

Anyway, the OP should read everything in the link I've given.  If the OP
is feeling lazy, find in page will allow him to answer this one question
quickly (but miss out on all the other information that he /should/ know).

Mike