[mythtv-users] TV guide performance problem

Broxtor broxtor at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:14:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm having serious performance issues with the TV guide in mythtv 0.21. When
watching live TV and calling up the TV guide, the TV guide is very slow. When
I try to scroll through the tv guide each keypress takes app. 30 sec before
something happens. Sometimes it doesn't respond at all and the system hangs.
But when I go to Manage recordings --> Schedule recordings --> program guide,
the TV works as it's supposed to do.
Does anyone know what's going wrong here?

Regards,

Broxtor