[mythtv-users] Making channel skip work only at certain times

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 03:39:54 UTC 2008

On my BE/FE channel skipping seems to use too much CPU when I am
trying to watch something so i turned it off.

I then gave it a try on a couple of shows (made commflag run manually
from mythweb) and I really like the result. It really is much better
than skip fwd skip fwd skip fwd skip back blah blah.

But, is there a way to get it to run only at certain times? Like maybe
1.00 am until 5.00 pm the next day (most of my watching is in the
evening).