[mythtv-users] Does anyone know who supports Mytharchive?

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 12:57:08 UTC 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 5:41 AM, Paul Harrison <mythtv at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
> mons37318 at mypacks.net wrote:
>> the question is at the bottom of this post, but the volume o this list here is very heavy, and we've tried everything we can think of, the drives are full and the commercial DVD recorder just breathed its last.
>>
>> Jay's sister

Im using the version in .21 and I find it a great tool.  I use it
mostly for burning cartoon movies like the Scoobydoo movies or other
children's videos to DVD so I can put them on my childs DVD player in
her room.  The auto play theme is great for making single movie DVD's
that just start within a few seconds and the other themes make it very
easy to make a multi movie DVD.

It took me a little while to understand the interface but I can use
the remote from my pvr-350 to setup and start the DVD encoding
process.  My backend does not have a DVD burner so I have to create an
ISO and then I ssh into the system and move the ISO over to another
system using a SMB share.