[mythtv-users] Why Free Software has poor usability ?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 19:31:40 UTC 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Param Singh <mithu.singh at gmail.com> wrote:
> If everything about mythtv and its usability is good, then why
> competitors are using "mythtv is a lot of work" as marketing tool ?
>
> Screenshot :: http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/5687/mythtvju4.png

I laugh every time I see that being that their product requires
windows. Which to me is much more work and headaches than MythTV could
possibly cause considering that using windows safely will requires
usually a virus checker and anti-spyware software. And if you use
these tools from Symantec there goes 200 or so MB of ram.

John