[mythtv-users] ivtv in new fedora8 kernel causing problems?

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Wed Aug 6 04:30:44 UTC 2008

I am using the latest Fedora 9 kernel along with the Nvidia kernel
specific drivers.

I noticed that some folks run "/usr/local/bin/v4l2-ctl
--set-audio-input=1 -d /dev/video0" in a cron job that runs every
minute as a solution. v4l2-ctl is not part of the Fedora 9 load.
Anyone know where I can find it?

-- Mache