[mythtv-users] System lockup on autoexpire of non-existent file

Jason Antman jason at jasonantman.com
Wed Aug 6 04:33:43 UTC 2008

I just restarted, killed mythbackend, and ran that script. Perhaps the
problem *isn't* MythTV, as the system locked up again.

On a side-note, as far as I can tell (no mention that I could find in
the docs), MythTV writes directly to its' log files, which really screws
up my debugging and log management - I have everything on all of my
boxes going to a centralized syslog server.

-Jason