[mythtv-users] OT: Track Total Downloads for Bandwidth Limit

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Wed Aug 6 20:00:26 UTC 2008

My house is halfway between 2 local switches and I get only 288 kbps up
or down with DSL.

I'm wondering about getting Rogers "Portable Internet Basic" which would
be twice as fast at the same price. However that package has a Monthly
Bandwidth Activity Limit of 10GB.

Can anyone suggest a program which will allow me to track and total my
downloads (including daily SchedulesDirect mythfilldatabase). There must
be some sort of program, and I may end up with a bruise on my forehead
when someone points out the obvious to me, but at the moment, I'm stumped.

Geoff