[mythtv-users] Home Automation + MythTV/Linux

Gerry Freymann lists at interpool.ca
Wed Aug 6 21:04:03 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 14:43 -0500, Mitch Gore wrote:

> I would like to start working in the home automation area of
> Myth/Linux.  Any one have some good reads or experience in the area?
> I did some reading online but is very scattered/incomplete.

 Besides running towards LinuxMCE, you can easily add some X10 control
to your system.

 Have a look at my post in the MythBuntu Forums regarding X10 control
via onscreen menus and remote control buttons...

How I Integrated some X10 Home Automation into MythBuntu
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=4733977#post4733977