[mythtv-users] Audio messed up on DVD playback

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 12:22:12 UTC 2008

Well the audio works fine for playing videos via mythvideo and
watching live TV and watching recordings.  I have sound coming out of
the pvr-350 and then into the audio input on the PC sound card.  But
wouldn't audio from a DVD go directly to the sound card via the
internal connections.  I would have to open the case to verify if I
have an analog sound lead going out of the DVD into the sound card or
not if thats what your asking.