[mythtv-users] MythDora 5 Install Screencast

Peter A. Daly petedaly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 14:09:40 UTC 2008

I've just finished up my install screencast for MythDora 5.

http://www.mythpvr.com/mythtv/distribution/mythdora/4/install-1.html
(Same URL as my last one to keep things simple.)

I purchased a dedicated system and better screen capture equipment for
this round, which helped improve the quality and production process.
Traffic is what supports the future production of these types of
things (this round has about 40 evening and weekend hours invested),
so any diggs would be appreciated.

I'd like some feedback on the audio quality and levels.

I welcome any feedback and requests for future project or feature coverage.

-Pete
MythPVR.com