[mythtv-users] Anyone else having recent troubles with imdb-bulk-update.pl?

C.T. Paterson i.adore.my.64 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 18:07:55 UTC 2008

2008/8/7 Brian Phillips <brian.phillips at gmx.net>:
> Brian Phillips wrote:
>> My imdb.pl was hanging and I couldn't figure out why.  It would just
>> sit there getting info for several different movies (some worked,
>> some didn't).  Here's an example of the hang:
>
> I should mention some movies that worked and some that didn't.
>
> Worked:
> Oceans Eleven (2001)
> Oceans Thirteen
> Bourne Identity
> Bourne Ultimatum
>
> Didn't work:
> Oceans Twelve
> Bourne Supremacy

How long did it hang?  I know that I've often tried to retrieve imdb
movie details, and it will sometimes fail to get the poster, but only
after a minute or two of hanging there.  It looks locked up, but
always comes back in time.  Later attempts to get the data again are
often successful - but not always.

Cheers.

--
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
 -- Thomas Paine