[mythtv-users] XvMC, SD LiveTV/Playback, Error Messages.

Francis Hartojo fhartojo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 23:25:43 UTC 2008

<bump>

Any more tips, suggestions?  It's not a critical problem as the
messages don't appear as long as leave the playback alone (i.e., I
don't display any menu, program info, skip forward, etc.).  But, I'd
like to know the reasons nevertheless.  There shouldn't be any lack of
resources.  The CPU is over 90% idle, plenty of RAM/swap, no network
lag as it's an BE/FE combo box, disks are SATA2/300's and it's only
playing back SD recording/LiveTV.  The only thing I can think of is
that I'm using JFS over LVM for the Myth recording partition.  Could
LVM really be the bottleneck?

Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Francis