[mythtv-users] Output from the Hauppauge HD-PVR?

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Fri Aug 8 00:18:02 UTC 2008

} > Thanks for the samples - this is the first time I've gotten a really good
} look. However, the 1b sample as a video glitch every few seconds. Have you
} noticed that? Is that your source or is that coming from the HD-PVR?

if I play them under mythtv internal player no, but if I use vlc or
mplayer it does seem to have issues.

I think its due to me just using 'split' to break up the mpg file that was
recorded. If you had grabbed the hdpvr_1a.mpg file it starts from
the begining of the recording and has all the bframes in the right
spots so you dont get the stuttering.

--
"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
steve at heistand.org