[mythtv-users] Output from the Hauppauge HD-PVR?]

Eric (MythTV) eric-mythtv at skoozdag.com
Fri Aug 8 05:07:04 UTC 2008

Steve Heistand wrote:
> 3 new non clipped HDPVR output samples.
> 720p at 6mbps recording rate. ~125M each.
>
> http://www.wvcom.net/hdpvr/hdt.mpg
> http://www.wvcom.net/hdpvr/bikini.mpg
> http://www.wvcom.net/hdpvr/nascar.mpg
>
> (this last one will be along shortly if its not
> there when you try downloading.)
>
> they all should play just fine with myth's internal
> player and mplayer seems to work for me. vlc does not.
> ymmv depending on version numbers of the player.

The third one, nascar.mpg, is now finished.  Thanks for the clips,
Steve.  I know a lot of people were interested in seeing them.

I'll keep them available on my account for as long as possible... as
long as I dont get near going over my allocated bandwidth, they'll stay
up.  I dont see that being a problem, I should have plenty.

The links should be nice and fast, its a dedicated webhost in the US.

Ciao,
--Eric