[mythtv-users] Does anyone know who supports Mytharchive?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 10:03:08 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Paul Harrison <mythtv at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

> That sounds a lot like a bug that has already been fixed. What version
> are you using?

> Paul H.

Paul-

Could you cite the bug(s) you're referencing and give me an idea of
what MythTV version they first appeared in?  I generally use what Axel
has in his stable RPM repository and would be most interested in
giving MythArchive another try.  My previous attempts either failed to
even produce a DVD or had the audio drift out of sync with the video.

Craig.