[mythtv-users] Can't get streaming to work w/Mythweb, help

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Fri Aug 8 18:39:48 UTC 2008

To secure Mythweb I used this:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythWeb#Other_Linux_Flavors

I used the "htdigest" commands there as follow. I did not use the Apache
method. (I'm not knowledgeable enough in this respect to know if that's
AuthType Digest, hopefully you can discern and tell me if it is). I'm
curious, I just noticed that the .htaccess has a line:

" BrowserMatch "MSIE" AuthDigestEnableQueryStringHack=On"

Could you share what yours has? I use Firefox only, would this matter--
would I change this?

Still no luck here.

Bob