[mythtv-users] NBC, olympics, and schedules

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sat Aug 9 14:35:21 UTC 2008

I'm seeing messed up schedules on NBC.  It looks like the next 8 hours
or so of NBC schedules show up as "DTV program" and then the regular
schedule resumes.  This is not a Schedules Direct thing; my TV shows the
current program as "DTV program" as well.

So far I've missed recording the opening ceremonies, but I'm going away
for the weekend and I don't want to miss the swimming.....

Is anyone else seeing this?  Is this just stupidity on NBC's part or
some more nefarious plot to screw up schedule-based recordings?

--Yan

--
  o__

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation