[mythtv-users] EPG Language

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Sun Aug 10 16:39:37 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

[I'm sorry to send this again but the original got somehow into another
thread - at least in the archive. Hopefully this one
gets its own thread...]

I (and my wife) have been happy user of the MythTV for about two years.
It is great software. I have one grief though - one,
which causes quite a lot of murmur from my better half also: The
language of the EPG changes randomly. Just today I scheduled a
program to be recorded and went away for a few hours. In that time the
entry for that program was changed from finnish to
swedish and the program was not recorded. I have set both preferred
languages in the setup finnish.

What could be done to solve this problem? If I was to look into the
sources, where should I begin?

--

Timo