[mythtv-users] EPG Language

Timo Ketola tike64 at riihineva.no-ip.org
Sun Aug 10 16:49:54 UTC 2008

Ismo Tanskanen wrote:
 > Timo Ketola wrote:
>> Just today I scheduled a
>> program to be recorded and went away for a few hours. In that time the
>> entry for that program was changed from finnish to
>> swedish and the program was not recorded. I have set both preferred
>> languages in the setup finnish.
>
> Are you using DVB-T, DVB-C or DVB-S system?
> What myth version you run?
> I think there was this kind of problem some time ago with 0.20 svn.
> I have 0.21 with fixes, DVB-T system and I have not this problem (in
> Finland)

Thanks for reply. Sorry not to provide those minimum:

mythbackend --version says:

MythTV Version   : 16838
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
  linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_arts using_jack using_backend using_dbox2 using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend
using_hdhomerun using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_opengl_vsync using_opengl_video
using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw using_xvmc_vld using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live

System is Ubuntu 8.04

So it seems to be the same version as yours, yet here it changes constantly between finnish and swedish (I'm in Finland too).

--

Timo