[mythtv-users] Myth2iPod issue...

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Aug 11 05:14:24 UTC 2008

On Aug 10, 2008, at 7:23 PM, Robert McRostie wrote:

> Hello All,
>        I am having an issue in getting the Myth2iPod scripts to
> work. I am getting the following in the log files.

Probably not what you want to hear, but I had all kinds of issues
trying to run this and other scripts until I found this one that does
absolutely everything I need it to do:
http://wiki.1.jeffornot.com:8000/index.php/Video2ipod

With this one script, you can transcode recordings (even replace the
originals) and create customized video podcast feeds based on the
content recorded. Anyway, if you don't get any help with your current
path, you might want to look into this one.

-Brad