[mythtv-users] EPG Language

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Mon Aug 11 05:57:49 UTC 2008

Ismo Tanskanen wrote:
>  But are you using antenna, cable or sat network? I think this could make
>  a big difference.

Sorry all the time - it's antenna, DVB-T

--

Timo

Ok,

It seems similar system than mine. What tv station you are using? I
think there is no difference between them. I was using Koli, but
switched to Kerimäki for better signal. I just modified database
multiplex channel frequefrencies manually, and everything just worked.
So there is very little difference between stations, just frequerency.

Have you any sql tool to examine database? If you can send me minor part
of database (channel, eit, dtv tables etc), I can check if there is
divergences. Beyond that I can't assume what is wrong. Screen captures
etc from mythtv-setup could help.

I use mysql administrator and sqlyog for database maintenance. You can
also use mysql command line tool.

-Kane