[mythtv-users] transocode error, status "running"?

Mark Kundinger mkundinger at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 18:07:10 UTC 2008

So, I think I may be stressing my mythbox too hard with the olympics.
8 continuous hours of programming recorded HD takes up ~50GB of disk space.  I'm attempting to transcode these, but I'm getting an error.  In the log, the message is
(exit status 0, job status was "Running")
Once it's popped up after 10 minutes.  Once after about an hour.  One hypothesis is that I need more free disk space to transcode.
Any ideas?  TIA