[mythtv-users] Removecommercials script and commercial flagging problem

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Mon Aug 11 18:51:51 UTC 2008

Okay, my apologies, I'll try to be more clear (it's a strange issue itself
lol).

So basically, I run this job of Remove Commercials, but when I watch the
episode (which is now ~21 mins from 30, and has no commercials, just the
show), it still skips, as it apparently has commercials flagged even though
commercials have been removed. ie., if I hit E and then Z it loads the
cutlist with a couple cuts, but why? There should be none? All commercials
have been cut out. So it appears it is running a commercial flagging AFTER
the remove commercials job has been done? I'm just puzzled.

Bob