[mythtv-users] Removecommercials script and commercial flagging problem

mythtv at corwyn.net mythtv at corwyn.net
Mon Aug 11 20:56:42 UTC 2008

I think this exact problem is described in the wiki page.
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Script_-_RemoveCommercials

If you use this script and have commercial auto-skip set then during
playback you will notice that MythTV skips over parts of your
program. This is because the information about where commercials are
located is still available. Adding this query after the UPDATE and
before the EOF will remove the commercial points and allow things to
run smoothly.

DELETE FROM
        `recordedmarkup`
WHERE