[mythtv-users] Dark Knight Based Theme

KH Chai khchai at ceedtec.com
Tue Aug 12 01:37:36 UTC 2008

Oops, nevermind, found it:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Theme_development_guide :)

Bob

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 8:44 PM, Bobby Gill <bobbygill at rogers.com> wrote:

Hey, that's neat! Where can I learn to make a Myth theme??

Bob

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 8:40 PM, Darryl Ross <spam at afoyi.com> wrote:

Hi Param,

Thanks for that, it looks good! Wife loves it too.

I made one small change to it though. I moved the clock to the top right of
the screen in base.xml.

Cheers
Darryl

Param Singh wrote:
> After watching Dark Knight, I thought to throw together a quick theme
> based on the movie. I used "Retro" theme as a starting template to get
> these results. This is my first attempt at theming, so there might be
> few glitches :-p
>
> Screenshot :: http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7117/screenshotxs7.png
> Theme :: http://rapidshare.com/files/134458972/batTheme.tar.gz.html
>
> It's designed with 4:3 aspect ratio...
>
> ~param

Is it possible to have combination of scrolling direction?  For example
having the main menu scroll UP/DOWN direction and it's submenu scroll
RIGHT/LEFT direction?  The themes I see so far can either scroll UP/DOWN or
LEFT/RIGHT.