[mythtv-users] Accessing mythweb from outside internal network

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 14:49:32 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 7:36 AM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:
> If you want to run a server and get decent upstream speed I'd look into
> a business account with Comcast.

FWIW: I had great service with comcast business. They were always
helpful and even came out the same day (probably within 4 hours) when
we had a storm here on Dec 31 2005 and a cedar in my backyard fell and
took out all the lines coming into the house (and crashed on my
neighbors roof!). PG&E (electric) came out in the afternoon. I didn't
get phone (ATT) repaired for 2 weeks! I was happy with comcast
business.