[mythtv-users] Prioritizing Commercial Flagging

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Wed Aug 13 21:26:42 UTC 2008

Most programs I record, I don't actually watch for days. The are a few
recordings that are timely that I do watch minutes after they are done.
Often the timely ones don't get flagged right away because they are
caught behind others that could easily wait.

Its a little worse than that actually. At least one of the timely ones
is SD which flags quickly, but its caught behind HD recordings which
flag very slowly.

Is there a way to prioritize the flagging?