[mythtv-users] Freesat

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Fri Aug 15 13:20:45 UTC 2008

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008, Robert wrote:

> I get program guide data with 0.21-p17722 (on Gentoo), which I've always
> assumed corresponds to the 0.21-fixes branch.

Do you get guide data for the whole week, or just the now/next data?  I
hadn't realised the FreeSat code was in 0.21-fixes, but I could be
mistaken.

> Also, I've had some interactive TV working in the past

Yeah, I'd read people say that MHEG5 did mostly work for FreeSat, but it
is utterly broken in the trunk from a couple of weeks ago.  Maybe I need
to downgrade to 0.21-fixes.

  - Steve