[mythtv-users] amino set top and mythTV noob

Valdimar Kristjánsson vk at eleanetwork.com
Mon Aug 18 13:46:11 UTC 2008

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the quick response.
I'm not that hung up on being able to change the channel through MythTV since I can just as easily just change it on the STB and that would change the input to MythTV (I really just want to be able to record from the STB.)
When you did manage to capture the IPTV stream using MythTV did you then just connect the ethernet cable to the MythTV box or did you use the capture card?

Thanks,
  nisbus