[mythtv-users] MHEG indication/logo diplay toggle?

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Mon Aug 18 18:29:55 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I finally got some time to explore Interactive TV, that modern teletext,
the red button, the MHEG stuff used on UK Freeview DVB-T.

Quite easy to setup, works great. Cool thing!

But...

Now I am stuck with a permanent logo on my screen on channels proposing
the service.

Is there a way to toggle that indication outside of turning MHEG
completely off for the whole system?

I've looked at the wiki, at the bindings and at the ML's archive. The
closest I found was this, with no answer:

I'm on 0.21-fixes as provided by Mythbuntu.

Thanks for the help.

Nico
http://www.youplala.net/linux/home-theater-pc