[mythtv-users] DecoderMAD - Error 5

Frans Hardijzer nsfrans at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 21:12:52 UTC 2008

Hello,

When I try to listen to music on one of my front-ends it fails.

I choose for media library - Listen to Music. A message loading music with
running gauge appears followed by a list of MP3-files, one of them selected.

Hereafter a messagebox appears showing: Mythmusic has encountered the
following error: "DecoderMAD: Failed to open input. Error 5."

This frontend runs on the same box as the backend. On the other, networked,
frontends I can listen to all the music I like, no problemo.

Could someone give me a hunch where to start looking for the source of this
problem?

Thanks.