[mythtv-users] DecoderMAD - Error 5

Frans Hardijzer nsfrans at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 22:48:50 UTC 2008

Brad,
All front-ends are directed to /var/lib/mythtv/music for their music source.
In there I find a directory Muziek that contains the MP3-files on the
functioning front-ends and that is empty on the font-end in error. Actually
the music-files are located in a separate subdirectory on an external USB
harddisk connected to the same box where the faulty front-end also resides.
The active user on all front-ends is the same.

I'm reading about symlink now but can not yet find a relation with my
problem.

Frans