[mythtv-users] Can anyone play ATSC KQED recorded after 8/15?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Aug 19 02:09:45 UTC 2008

On Aug 18, 2008, at 5:58 PM, Brad Fuller wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Allen Edwards
> <allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com> wrote:
>> Can anyone else play files from KQED?
>
> I do OTA, but I don't have any recent file from KQED.  I can record
> some if no one speaks up. In fact, I'll do that now.

Mine seems to be dead. I get mostly a gray screen with a strip of blue
on the side and across the middle. This is an 8/16 recording of
America's Test Kitchen OTA. Then again, maybe I'm not the one to ask.
I recently moved to Mythbuntu on my master backend/frontend combo and
it crashes about every couple of hours now. Still can't figure out how
I screwed it up so bad. Memory corruption.. I'm going to shut down and
reseat to see if it helps. :)