[mythtv-users] Can anyone play ATSC KQED recorded after 8/15?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Aug 19 03:13:31 UTC 2008

On Aug 18, 2008, at 8:01 PM, Allen Edwards wrote:

> I get the same thing.  Guess it isn't my hardware.  We need some
> others to report in here.  this continues to be strange.

I just reseated my memory (yes, one of my clips got knocked around
when I installed my latest hard drive) and I'm still getting the same
image issue.
America's Test Kitchen was a high def show. I just recorded Antiques
Roadshow since it was on and it played without a problem, but it was a
standard def program.

-Brad