[mythtv-users] Remote Control Options...

Paul Clark battledean at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:10:06 UTC 2008

Hi

I'm using a couple of Hauppauge Nova-T on my Ubuntu box and the IR was
the most time consuming and fiddly thing to get working, but I have it
working perfectly now.  I started out following Garry Parker's guide
http://parker1.co.uk/mythtv_ubuntu2.php and supplemented it with my
own research.  Might be worth giving this a shot?

Good luck, Paul