[mythtv-users] Remote Control Options...

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Tue Aug 19 16:52:11 UTC 2008

You may need to be loading the lirc_mceusb2 module (modprobe lirc_mceusb2
and init.d/lircd restart or however it is on Ubuntu for the daemon).

I had a lot of problems with the PVR-150 remote but I have it working
perfectly now with oodles of apps. Go for alternatives if you are really set
on 'em but I think giving up is a mistake when many, many others have the
same device working.

Bob