[mythtv-users] Can anyone play ATSC KQED recorded after 8/15?

Allen Edwards allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com
Tue Aug 19 18:00:09 UTC 2008

> Just to follow up. I recorded BBC World News on 9-3 at 3am and it
> played back fine.

I just talked to the KQED Engineer and he told me that they have a
problem with the header before 5PM.  He told me to record a show after
5PM and call him back.

This may not be it as I recorded at midnight and it didn't work but I
will try the 5:30 edition of BBC World News to see.

The  other possibility is that there is an interaction between KEQD
that is fixed with the fixes version such that 182116 is ok and 16838
is not.

I don't remember what he said the problem was but I think it was
something about TS-header and program guide  information being a
problem.  Perhaps the problem is something Myth freaks out about.

Allen